Monday, June 6, 2011

23 Is An Odd Number...As Are These Facts! :D

1. I hate to and partially refuse to write girl characters, even though I'm a girl XD

2. I LOVE Ben 10: Ultimate Alien, Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's, The Spectacular Spider-man, and Power Rangers RPM <3

3. I try to avoid saying things like "epic" or "fail" but end up using them anyways - bahahaha :D

4. I barely watch Pokemon but I have a big fluffy Pikachu doll ^_^

5. I <3 stuffed animals - mostly the realistic ones :D

6. I lurve old movies like the Andy Hardy series :D

7. I stink at writing mysteries/action but I love Magnum, PI :DDDDDDD

8. I need to watch Breakfast At Tiffany's one of these days but I've only seen the beginning so far...once you watch the A-Team it's hard seeing George Peppard out of Hannibal mode - lol :D

9. I bump threads. Constantly.

10. I free read like a G6 but sometimes I forget to comment >.<

11. I've never heard the G6 song and I don't intend to because I hate it. Period.

12. ALMOST ALL MY CHARACTERS ARE BOYS.

13. I draw My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic characters, because they and the show are adorable :D

14. Emo guys are awesome but I am not emo :D

15. LIBRARIES ARE MY BOOK-FILLED CLOUD NINE.

16. I love to read. I shall read anything. Even chick lit.

17. I have made it one of my life goals to find a situation in which to say "This is Sparta" or scream "For Narnia", though I have never seen the 300 movie.

18. I am a secluded home-schooler who has no social life outside of Inkpop O.O

19. I WANT A DOG, MAN.

20. I'm learning how to skateboard. But I always fall off.

21. Some of my favorite foods include cake, cookies, ginger ale, pepper, cupcakes, ice cream, and corn beef hash.

22. I tend to listen to songs on repeat a heck of a lot, until I'm sick of them.

23. I want to be a writer with a famous YA series of Hank Zemeckis and company! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment