Saturday, June 4, 2011

New Poem! :D

Purple bruises and black eyes,
because you just had to fight that guy!
Sword fights, karate, RPGs,
busted arms and scraped-up knees

The one I loved,
and you chased off
Sixteen years old, trading Pokemon cards
Rambo flicks and movie nights;
park raids, sunshine, epic kites

Invader Zim's still cool,
and let's say that dogs drool too!
But don't take this too personally -
your crazy ninja cat needs to chill!

Barking, cheering, violent applause;
too-big sound systems and RC cars
Fake IDs and getting busted -
another scheme I shouldn't have trusted!

Checkers, coke, and late game nights;
first downs, chips, and friendly fights
Songs unfinished, that we sing too loud
`til we run out of words,
or get kicked out!

Lame quotes, courtesy of lamer sites -
"I know you are, but what am I?"
Climbing trees and plunging out
Stumbling, tripping, falling down

Guys, there's something I must confess -
you don't want to hear this, but we're a mess!


It's about my character Hank and his two crazy friends XD

Yup - they're sixteen years old and THAT is what they do in their spare time. I lurve my charries ^_^

Opinions? :D

- RahRahAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment