Saturday, May 21, 2011

I Can't Get Inkpop Out Of My Head! Bahahahaha! :D

I be lurking the Inkpop forums! :D

I'm actually supposed to be taking time off Inkpop, though XD I've been on there NIGHT AND DAY since I joined earlier this year and it's starting to interfere with my writing - I want to get my muse back so I can try to write my first book! :3

This is me! :D

I be an Inkpop-aholic - bahahahahaha :D

I formed a club called the Pink Panthers and now it's currently being run by Pheonix Rising! :D


Speaking of Pheonix, look her up on Inkpop and check out Retro-Specter ;)

Bahahahhaha, shameless plugging XD

Soooooo, anyway, that's about it! I'll have to fight the growing urge to ambush Inkpop (I'll still be on, of course, but not so often) and hopefully get my book started/finished! :D

- RahRahAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment