Sunday, May 22, 2011

This Is What I Drew From An Online Tutorial! :D


I was looking at a bunch of awesome drawing tutorials on YouTube from this anime author Mark Crilley, and I found this one! :D

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nGXrIre1OI

I happen to be a (*coughs* crazy obsessed *coughs*) fan of Zack Fair (GOOGLE HIM!!!!!), so, yeah, I tried following the tutorial! :D

That pic above is what I got from it ^_^

Yeah, I know - I didn't draw the Buster Sword >.< The original pic (in the video) didn't really reflect Zack at all, and had a different sword, so I added his arm and shoulder and armor, and a wing ^_^

Even though I don't think we ever see Zack with a wing O.O

But he said he wanted wings, so I gave him one ^_^ You're welcome, Zackie - lol! :D

Anyway, yeah - it's not great. The hand is too small and I need to work on my shading, but it was fun! :D

- RahRahAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment