Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hardy Boys o_o

My unhealthy obsession >:}

New books coming out! And what are they?
Three of them are the new trilogy of the Undercover Brothers series, Deathstalker. They're called Movie Menace, Movie Mission, and Movie Mayhem! 

~squeals~

And another one in ~gasps~ a Nancy Drew series. I've never read a Nancy Drew book all the way through, though. I'm sure they're great, but I tried one and it was lacking in fist fights :P

Anyway, it's called Together With The Hardy Boys. It's another cross-over. They do that a lot XD

But this one is one of the anime ones >:}

Well, the cover kind of looks anime...both the Hardy Boys (and, I think, Nancy Drew) have a couple series like that :D

Frank has super spiky hair on this one XD

`Tis funny >:}

Anyway, yeah. Enough of my gushing XD

Time to go stalk Amazon again o.o

- RahRahAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment