Sunday, July 10, 2011

Vlog? o.o

Not doing much today...hm...must sound interesting o.o

Okay! So, as of now, I'm multi-tasking. I'm lurking the forums on Inkpop, deciding what to do with my blog (I practically live on here :P), and stalking one of my all-time favorite YouTubers XD

Hm...speaking of YouTube, I'm thinking about vlogging ;)

Of course, that would mean people would actually have to LOOK at me. So I'm not sure it would work. Maybe I should start wearing glamor make-up. Or make-up in general. To get rid of the whole, you know, unflattering looks thing :P

No. I'll stick with my paper bag. My paper bag never lets me down.

O.o

Anyway. Yesh. Vlogging. I'd get an account, comment on my fave videos (which are, actually, lip-syncing videos XD), and post some random crap. If people scrolled down the page so they wouldn't have to watch and only listened, then it could work! =D

-.-

Nah.

I'll figure something out XD

Actually, I only like three of the millions of YouTube channels out there. No names, though, in case they were to track me down and sue XD If I do ever get off my lazy butt and get a YouTube account, they'll be in my faves - just look there XD


So, yeah. Anyway. Popping out now. Got to go stalk more XD


- RahRahAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment