Friday, July 8, 2011

The Stage Is Calling Me 8D

I am now in love with Broadway.

Okay. So, yeah. Stageplays and musicals have always excited me and been a pretty big interest, but now? Spider-man: Turn Off The Dark has probably single-handedly transformed me into a stage geek.

Like I mentioned before, I've been listening to the soundtrack all day. I have come to the conclusion that Reeve Carney is truly Spider-man/Petey in real life and can shoot webs and do other spectacular things.


And, yes, lovelies, pun intended.


If you obsessively watched a certain animated series like I did last year, I'm sure you'll get it ;)


But still. I am once again listening to "Rise Above 2" (which is the original song - not the epic U2 remix) and I must say that T. V. Carpio did positively perfectly. Her voice could melt an entire audience like ignorant sugar lumps in a cup of hot tea. Reeve as well.


Since I don't live in New York, or even remotely in the area of Broadway, I'll wait for the musical to be posted online. Meanwhile, I'll get to work with Celtx and try to write my own superhero screenplay.


I downloaded it today. It's even free! A little hard to understand, but the help manual is doing its duty nicely :)


I shall be off now. "Rise Above 2" is playing again and I'm having a splendid conversation with a good friend of mine :D


Ta ta! :D


- RahRahAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment