Thursday, July 7, 2011

Some People Don't Like AFI's New Look...I Say Get Over It XD

Newsflash: AFI is still AFI, no matter what. Crash Love is just as awesome as Decemerunderground, or any other their other albums! :D

They're still an awesome band, people! And these people are saying they're "die-hard fans", and yet they ditch them just because they change their look, and a bit of their style! D:

All that matters is the music. And Davey's voice 8D

Seriously.

What's that accent he has? Irish, I believe? Well, yeah. Call me a sucker, but, though I adore Celtic Thunder to my utmost ability, they have themselves some serious competition. Davey's voice is like the creamiest moca latte in the world. Like, the center of a Three Musketeers chocolate bar. Getting what I'm saying here?

Alrighty, then. Listen to Okay, I Feel Better now and see what I mean.

Then listen to ...But Home Is Nowhere, and listen to someone actually scream and growl on key.


Yeah.

That's what I'm doing right now. Because AFI can always cheer me up. I was sick practically allllllll night and I'm sooooooo tired >.<


But, anyway, yeah. AFI rocks. Old or new. And, yes, Crash Love is an AWESOME album! :D


- RahRahAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment