Saturday, July 9, 2011

Herp Derp - What To Blog? :P

I'll just write about my day! :D

Okay. So, first of all, went to the library this morning! Most kids books are utter crap (no joke :P) for me, so I stacked up on Hardy Boys! :D

Oooooh, and I got an awesome book on Spider-man 8D

Bear with me on the Spider-man thing. My obsessions come and go a lot :P 


<_<

>_>

And I've started a Spider-man drawing! >:}


o.o


~hides~


Sowwie >.<


Aaaaaaand I played Little Big Planet (grrrrrr, doing levels with no lives lost is HARD! >:c). And then, after that I quit (I do actually somewhat have a life XD), and watched Tom Sawyer on my all-time favorite channel, TCM :D


It's an awesome movie o.o


Anyway, yeah! And now I'm here! :D


I should pop over to Inkpop...I've been AWOL pretty much all day :P


Byes for now! :D


~skitters out~


- RahRahAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment